Team coaching: Based on the team’s needs, Lisa works with groups that share a common goal to better understand how team members collaborate, communicate, and interact with each other to achieve results and create an environment that enables everyone to be fully engaged in their roles and careers. This is especially critical in times of change and when teams are looking to build (or improve) trust.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™: Designed for intact teams and work groups, this program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model based on the work of Patrick Lencioni: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members’ styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Team offsite/strategic planning facilitation: Have a team building or strategic planning session coming up? Rather than take on the facilitation yourself, contact Lisa to facilitate your event from the perspective of an objective third party so you can participate and interact with your team members. She’ll do her best to ensure the session meets your needs and achieves its intended results.
Workshops: As part of your leadership development strategy, Lisa offers on-site workshops for the topics of:
• Everything DiSC Workplace™ (for intact teams or larger groups)
• Everything DiSC Work of Leaders™ (for a group/team of leaders)
• Introduction to Personality Type (includes the MBTI® Assessment)
• Type and Teams (includes the MBTI® Assessment)
• Type and Stress (for those who’ve already taken the MBTI® Assessment)
• Conflict Management for Conflict Avoiders (includes the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument – TKI®)
• Additional customized workshops may be provided based on client needs and desired results.
Note: To accomplish its intended results and ensure greater application of learning, workshops are priced as part of packages that include various options for follow-up coaching, the assessment tools used, and the facilitation itself. Lisa’s approach to formal learning is not “once and done” or “ad hoc.”