Downs Leadership provides coaching to help you recruit, retain, and improve the performance of your employees. Included in her skill-set is Lisa’s ability to bring data-driven tools into the hiring process, ensuring that your potential hire is the right fit for the position and for your corporate culture. Downs Leadership will provide you with information about a potential hire’s interests, strengths, and attitudes.
Talent Management for Teams
Lisa will help you manage your high-potential team by using a holistic approach when interpreting her assessment results. Using her methodology, team cohesiveness and collaboration will be significantly improved, helping you attain your goals. Lisa will coach you through transforming your team from a high-potential team to a high-performing one.
Downs Leadership utilizes cutting edge tools to ensure your effectiveness in this rapidly-changing and data-driven corporate world. Lisa’s expertise in talent management tools include the following:
- Profiles Performance Indicator™ – A DiSC-type assessment that reveals an individual’s job performance and aspects of their personality that could impact their fit with their manager, coworkers, and team. It is used primarily for motivating and coaching employees, as well as resolving post-hire conflict and performance issues.
- Profiles Managerial Fit™ (PFM) – A special report that utilizes data from the ProfileXT® to measure critical aspects of compatibility between managers and their employees. This report offers an in-depth look at one’s approach to learning, as well as six critical dimensions of compatibility with their manager: self-assurance, conformity, optimism, decisiveness, self-reliance, and objectivity.
- ProfileXT® (PXT) – An assessment that measures how well an individual fits specific jobs in your organization. The “job matching” feature of the PXT is unique, and enables you to evaluate an individual relative to the qualities required to successfully perform a specific job. It is used throughout the employee life cycle for selection, onboarding, managing, and strategic workforce planning.
- PXT Select – PXT Select™ is a pre-hire assessment that helps fill the gap between the résumé and the interview. It provides you with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire smarter, ensuring you find the right candidate for the role.
- Step One Survey II® (SOSII) – A brief, pre-hire assessment that measures an individual’s basic work-related values. It is used primarily as a screening tool early in the candidate selection process.